|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is the destination for collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions, and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. We are passionate about helping our clients achieve more, and that means we really listen and learn from them.
We bring solutions that don’t just meet the needs of our clients and their businesses, they often surprise and delight them. Then we innovate further to give them even more.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide sales, marketing and services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. We are the engine that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio including our high-growth search engine, Bing. We empower advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing (SEM) on the Microsoft Advertising network.
We are seeking a SMB Digital Client Success Manager to join our team. The SMB Digital Client Success Manager is a critically important client-facing sales role for Microsoft Advertising. In this role, you are responsible for at-scale management of our highest potential SMB clients, helping them achieve their advertising goals. You deliver success for our clients through at-scale account management, identification of opportunities, and promotion/education on Microsoft Advertising products and features. You also bring success to Microsoft Advertising through strong virtual client engagement, delivering on revenue goals and identifying SMB clients that may be suitable to transition to our Corporate sales motion.
- Consistently review your customers for new opportunities for revenue/sales.
- Pitching, selling and tracking business prioritized & revenue-driving optimizations.
- Delivering high-quality client service as measured regularly by the Microsoft Advertising client experience surveys.
- Creating and maintaining a portfolio plan to manage prioritizations.
- Introducing and upselling new products and features that match/align with clients’ goals.
- Educating clients on the Bing Ads platform and associated tools, teaching self-serving whenever possible.
- Regularly communicating account updates with clients via phone and email.
- Support timely resolution of clients’ issues by partnering with internal support teams to resolve.
- Providing feedback to internal teams to improve client satisfaction and experience.
- Maintaining functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the Microsoft Advertising ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales or marketing role is required.
- At least 1 year of of client-facing experience (internal and external clients) is required.
Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing.
Ability to quickly understand clients’ needs, build on-going relationships, and create solutions.
Ready to work in a fast-paced, client facing environment.
Growth mindset to deal with ambiguity and a frequently changing environment.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Exposure or experience with online advertising or digital marketing.
- Hands-on experience with Search Engine Marketing (such as Bing Ads or Google AdWords).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.