|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Business Applications Domain - SAO Practice is looking for a Senior Solution Architect (F&O) who has a mix of hands on experience on business applications implementation, architectural design and strategic business acumen.
The role includes Solution Architecting, Complex Designs, Technology Innovations, Strategy Formulation and ability to Lead Initiatives.
- Defining Solution Arch
- Building roadmap and release plans
- Building Implementation Estimates and Plans
- Business Value Positioning of solution
- Building Solution Arch, Designs, Configurations, Development and Deployment
- Implementation Methodology
- Deployment Planning
- Product Group Connection to drive partnering on sales, delivery, and product roadmap
- Product Readiness for Domain
- Architecture Standards for domain architects
- 10+ years of Dynamics implementation experience
- 7+ years of architecture experience
- Industry experience in Healthcare, Retail or Manufacturing preferred.
- Proven experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel.
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies.
- Exceptional demonstrated consulting skills.
- Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments.
- Ability to move between high level architectural review/design and the “roll up the sleeves” level of actually doing all phases of an application delivery project.
- Deep Expertise in Finance & Operations
- Leading Strategies and Initiatives.
- Program Management abilities.
- The successful candidate would preferably have a BS/BA degree and/or 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced technical selling and customer management skills are a requirement.
To be successful, the appropriate candidate must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.
The individual should also have strong interest and passion to driving technology leadership functions and leading initiatives across the WW Domain.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.