|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in joining one of Microsoft’s growth businesses that contributes over $10B in annual revenue? Are you looking for joining a fun and fast paced environment, where software engineers are empowered to innovate, where new features are developed and deployed in a daily shipping fashion? Are you passionate about developing solutions that support large scale services in the cloud? Does the thought of building an intelligent analytics platform using Spark, ADLS, Cosmos and Azure Data Factory excite you?
Bing Ads is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and is considered one of the most important players in the world of Advertising business. In Bing Ads Platform team, we build high scale services that advertisers, agencies and 3rd party tool providers use to onboard to Bing Ads, create and manage their search advertising accounts that run on Bing, Verizon, and many publishers in the world. Bing Ads Billing platform team own payment, budget, invoicing and financial feed system for Ads business. We build new services to fill in the gaps in several critical consumer scenarios that open the door for new revenue opportunities. Our scale is rapidly increasing, so are our customers’ demands of us. We are constantly investing in re-inventing ourselves to live up to expectations of our advertisers both big and small.
We are starting on an ambitious journey to build new generation of Bing Ads billing system. Come be part of the team that is at the cutting edge of online services and in a race to be the global leader in online advertising.
- Proficient problem solving, coding, and debugging skills.
- Independently design and develop feature from concept to release and liver operations.
- Quality and result driven in project execution.
- Be open and willing to learn new technology and to take challenges.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Solid CS fundamentals, fluent in multi-threaded programming, strong inclination for architecting at scale.
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- 2+ years of technical design, problem solving and debugging skills required.
- 2+ years of experience and outstanding coding skills in C#, C++, Java, Cosmos, Azure, and/or SQL.
- Great experience working with C#, Cosmos/Spark and Azure/SQL/T-SQL is highly desirable.
- Great team member and communicator.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.