|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Cloud business is experiencing explosive growth, and it is Azure’s Cloud Supply Chain & Provisioning (CSCP) organization that is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth. CSCP’s vision is to empower customers to achieve more by delivering Cloud Capacity Differentiated at Scale. Our mission is to deliver capacity for all cloud services predictably through intelligent systems driven by continuous learning and a world class organization. The organization is responsible for Microsoft’s customer cloud promise of delivery on Elasticity and Scale at Optimal Cost and Speed. CSCP is responsible for strategic sourcing, customer demand forecasting, capacity planning and management, supply chain planning and execution, capacity provisioning, and decommissioning and dispositioning of datacenter assets worldwide.
Are you a high-energy, detail-oriented collaborator with great communication skills and an affinity for a rapidly evolving environment? Do you enjoy executing on multiple tasks, projects, and deliverables, driving impact, and achieving high-quality results? We are looking for a Senior Program Manager who will report to Chief of Staff (CoS) for Supply Chain and Provisioning. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills, and the ability to build compelling internal/external presentations and comprehensive business review materials.
- Manage and own team rhythm of business (ROB) and ensure ROB governance is effectively run for CSCP
- Be a confidant and thought partner in designing strategic initiatives for the organization
- Lead Key strategic initiatives with cross functional partnership
- Collection, synthesis, and communication of analytics and insights to drive strategies and decision making for executives
- Working with top executives / senior leaders across the organization to shape and drive strategic agendas
- Manage and drive various supply chain projects to help the business run smoothly and effectively
- Drive excellence & efficiency across the organization
- Foster & enable a One Microsoft environment of collaboration and inclusion, where teams and individuals can build on the accomplishments of others, learn from one another, fail fast, and improve process
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working with leadership team on sensitive business and organizational issues
- Collaborate with other CSCP office members on cross-functional initiatives
- 8 years of strategy/consulting/ or supply chain experience in technology business, supply chain or another related field
- BS/BA in BusinessManagement, Supply Chain, Finance, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- MBA preferred
- 10 -15 years of strategy, consulting, or supply chain
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record in project and business management
- Ability to translate ideas into clear, high impact communications
- Ability to influence and drive results at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain good judgement in fast-paced, high-stress environments
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.