|Job Type:||Full Time|
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is at the heart of Digital Transformation, sweeping through every business and every industry on the planet. At Microsoft AI, our mission is “Amplifying human ingenuity with intelligent technology” and we are doing so by building the most innovative AI Platform services to help businesses digitally transform, by integrating cognitive services to their high value use cases to achieve more through the power of AI.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our group and help us lead the next generation of AI-powered solutions. As a commercialization lead for language services (Machine translation, LUIS, Text analytics, QnAmaker) , you will be driving the business goals/metrics, analyze customer needs and habits, develop the GTM (Direct, Partner/Channel), conduct competitive analysis, partner with the field (sales, marketing, and services) to engage customers & channel partners to land the GTM, increased mindshare. In addition, key responsibilities include:
- Orchestrate the execution of the GTM plan across key stakeholders.
- Work with key ISVs and other partners to adopt our AI Platform services
- Work with product stakeholders to map customer requirements to our service capabilities to deliver functional prototypes.
- Work with strategic customers to maximize adoption and ensure customer success.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Share actionable insight, learnings, feedback to drive continuous product improvement.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding by creating product vision demos and prototypes, participating in customer engagements, and conducting competitive analysis.
- Drive mindshare working with PR and product marketing team.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the company to drive scale of solutions and platform offerings.
- Proven track record as a program manager, shipping large-scale enterprise software products through 2+ release cycles – cloud services, on-prem software, and mobile apps and scaling usage / consumption of product and services.
- 10 years of program management experience in hardware and software.
- Experience working through a V1 product, full cycle from inception to general availability
- Effective communication skills with a broad range of audiences and ability to influence for impact without authority.
- Outstanding problem solving and conflict-resolution skills across a set of technical, product, and business challenges.
- Understanding modern AI techniques, processes, and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- A deep commitment to excellence in what they do with a very high bar for quality and accountability for results, operating in a fast-paced, and oftentimes ambiguous environment.
Successful candidates must have:
- Customer focus and a deep commitment to delivering products that create customer value and delightful experiences.
- Enterprise customer and partner engagement skills – we are working with partners to integrate our technology as part of the digital transformation and this requires deep customer interfacing skills to capture requirements and translate them into product plans, user journeys, and end-to-end scenarios across different personas and device formats in a digital and physical channel.
- Outstanding problem solving and conflict-resolution skills across a set of technical, product, and business challenges
- Self-motivated, self-starter with hands-on ability to work without the structure of a large PM team – you need to be ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes for the success of the team.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning, organization, and project management skills
- Open to change and demonstrated ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, with minimal supervision across multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in enterprise solutions and a deep technological understanding of software, hardware, and other devices.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.