|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity, a global industrial technology leader, is seeking a Senior Manager of Digital Customer Experience to lead the design and delivery of scalable, sustainable, effortless customer experiences at every customer touchpoint and across the customer journey.
This role reports to the Global Sr. Director, Digital Customer Experience, and will play a key role on her team and across the broader Marketing organization by applying a design thinking approach to address our most significant opportunity areas for customer experience improvement, driving successful customer-centric transformation by defining and leading change programs, influencing and partnering across internal functions and businesses to realize the target state.
To be effective you must have proven success in leading complex cross-functional/business digital customer experience or digital product programs, be able to operate globally, influence and spark change and progress at an enterprise level, work well in matrixed organizations, be committed to data-driven decision-making, and well-versed with the latest tools and methodologies in design thinking, customer experience strategy, the role of technology in customer experience optimization, and customer journey and service design. The focus of this role for the initial 1-2 years will be on developing and delivering on TE’s personalization strategy and roadmap. This role is based in the US with periodic travel to Europe and Asia.
- Leverage all available forms of customer research, analytics, insights and VOC to understand essential requirements, needs and expectations of our customers and prospects.
- Communicate the importance of addressing these needs to deliver effortless experience, and make the case for change in a way that builds momentum and inspires accountability.
- Define and design target state omni-channel customer journeys to address most significant opportunity areas for improved customer experience, customer growth and differentiation through personalization and automation – inclusive of sales, marketing, servicing and product experiences.
- Lead personalization strategy, vision, roadmap and delivery – defining program structure, timeline definition, required investments and expressed outcomes, and holding teams accountable to deliver on commitments.
- Provide oversight & governance of customer experience design, delivery and mgmt for all prioritized journeys to ensure end customer needs and associated outcomes are achieved through personalization strategy – particularly those that cross internal functional-boundaries or businesses, are complicated by hand-offs (teams/platforms/etc.) or require novel people/process/technology transformation.
- Break down internal silos, encourage discussions and clearly communicate amongst key stakeholders to facilitate a coordinated effort around personalization that is crucial to the health of the overall customer experience and defined outcomes.
- Champion Design Thinking methodology, data-driven decisions, and a continuous improvement mindset by deploying best practices and via regularly coaching of peers and colleagues.
- Partner with Digital, Marketing, Service and Sales leadership to set and evolve the Personalization, and overall Customer Experience strategy for TE, and determine priorities for action on a continuous basis.
What your background should look like:
- 10+ years plus of relevant digital product or customer-experience management experience, with a mix of strategy, execution and program management.
- Ideally at least two customer-centric digital roles previously, such as customer experience design, digital strategy, or digital product management/leadership.
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design and performance management.
- Strong background in digital capabilities and solutions, including technology expertise around top personalization platforms, tools and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum. Able to influence and align thinking across businesses and teams.Demonstrated management, supervision and program management skills and experience.
- Track record of customer-centric decision-making.
- Track record of frequent personal interactions with customers.
- Strong analytics background: Shown success in analytics for strong measurements and development of insights. Well versed in assessing and communicating investment decisions.
- Effective communicator: A track record of presenting high priority topics to executives and peers. Comfortable with public speaking and facilitating large group sessions. Clear communicator with ability to simplify and effectively communicate complex concepts
- Experienced in navigating ambiguity & change with an entrepreneurial mindset: Ability to quickly recommend re-prioritization of tactics based on changing business needs or business results gaps.
- Strong bias for action: team-first, positive attitude, self-starter -- someone who doesn't need a lot of direction to do amazing things.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Expert individual contributor with an ability to collaborate with teams across businesses, functions and geographies
- Superior prioritization and organizational skills, including proven ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously and manage diverse efforts’ synergies
- Holds self and others accountable, while acting as a team player.
- High degree of personal integrity.
- Culturally sensitive & empathetic.