|Location:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Provide testing leadership for infotainment product families and the Winston-Salem Electrical Components Test laboratory. Represent the North America Automotive Group and Testing Facility in technical activities with customers. Responsible for product test negotiations and test plan management, involvement with lab quality systems, third party lab test report reviews. Discuss product performance, analyze and share test results with engineering functions. Work under moderate supervision with some latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions. Work on assignments that are complex in nature. Knows and proficiently uses fundamental RF concepts, practices, and procedures of product testing in conjunction with connector design fundamentals.
What your background should look like:
- A preferred candidate should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in passive signal integrity measurements and testing and must be able to coach team for product measurements and failure analysis.
- Individual contributor and must be able to work in a team environment.
- Read and interpret industrial standards such as USCAR, SAE, IEC, etc. and experience with Design Verification Plan &Report (DVP&R) and test report writing.
- Experience to use equipment’s such as VNA, TDR, high-speed oscilloscopes and multimeter etc. Good soldering skills and manual dexterity. Ability to work in a hands-on environment.
Experience/knowledge of GPIB, PCI/PCIe, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, use of MS Project a plus. Experience in LabVIEW and C programming will be preferred.
- Willingness to shift priories as business pressures demand. Must be capable of multi-tasking and taking full ownership of assigned project. Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Support laboratory accreditation and lab safety efforts. Knowledge of ISO/IEC Guide 17025 a plus.