|Location:||Issaquah, Washington, Seattle, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a growth mindset? Are you an out-of-the box thinker, and a culturally intelligent person who loves to drive change through global knowledge information, process management, facilitating deployments, and enabling frontline support delivery teams to help our customers? Do you have a passion for defining and executing global, scalable operational processes and like learning? If so, then we want to talk to you.
The Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) Learning & Development organization is looking for individuals with experience and passion for creating and curating knowledge content and improving our knowledge management processes. You will define, develop, deploy and manage knowledge assets (content) for support advocate and engineer processes, new and changing products, services and technology support scenarios.
The Business Program Manager for Knowledge Content Delivery will own designing, developing and optimizing the integration of support delivery processes and support the business requirements in partnership with the support business units and the following internal CE&S stakeholders: Deployment Services, Support Planning, Supportability, Serviceability, Service Delivery teams, Process Enablement, other Learning & Development teams, and functional business areas. This position will also partner closely with global teams that support outsource partners, quality, tools, and vendor footprint planning, and other CE&S business owners as it relates to contact center readiness and optimization.
- High engagement with global internal partners to gather and integrate requirements to facilitate the standards for the optimal advocate experience
- Partner closely with the deployment services, product groups, supportability and Process Enablement teams to help define, develop, and deploy new or changing products and services, such as: support model and boundaries, process and case management, policies, resources, online solutions and toolsets.
- Develop and execute project/business plans, processes, procedures, and best practices to optimize business solutions that land L&D priorities
- Evaluate and identify gaps, conflicts or misalignments within our integration solutions/business requirements for processes and tools used to support Microsoft customers and drive awareness and address as appropriate.
- Drive program, engineer and advocate readiness for cross-functional business projects and technical support product releases, service and technology releases that enable our advocates and engineers to be ready for product/service and technology related questions.
- Use stakeholder business intelligence to drive knowledge and process strategy conversations that enables the right content readiness always be accessible and available* at the right time.
- Facilitate and work to resolve critical technical or project issues as they impact the readiness plans and or stakeholder forecasted readiness changes or implementations
- Lead cross functional groups in gathering and prioritizing detailed business requirements to support product and support model readiness
- Partner with training (learning and development) to design, develop and publish content readiness that enhances and improves the advocate and engineer learning experience
- Build and maintain deep and productive partner relationships with outsource partners, tools/telecom, Supportability, Process Enablement, Deployment Services, Service Delivery and other functional areas and stakeholders.
- Document and communicate all internal processes and procedures effectively, to ensure that changes are understood, accepted and adhered to by advocates/engineers, delivery partners, service delivery teams, and stakeholders
- Define and drive change management process to track and manage all customer support process and or program change requests
- Openly seek feedback from stakeholders and peers about content readiness quality and effectiveness
- Leverage your knowledge of content management industry best practices and methodologies to implement and innovative knowledge management design and standards that delivers easy to find and use advocate/engineer knowledge content.
- 5+ years’ experience in core contact center operational areas (in both domestic US and international call center environments), such as KPIs, Training, Staffing, and IT/Telecom
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Management/Readiness Professional (defining and executing large, high impact projects) in a global management structure
- 1+ years’ experience in coordinating and influencing functional stakeholders across technology teams, forecasting, finance, and other partnering functions (Business/Product Group, Global Release, etc)
- Great problem-solving, decision making and planning skills; demonstrated business writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to show accountability, integrity, and respect in communications, work solutions, deliverables, partnerships and engagements
- Demonstrated record of success delivering results in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage several concurrent, large projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive and work well in diverse teams
- Ability to apply diverse and inclusive behaviors (and willful awareness) during / in engagements, partnerships, communications, work deliverables, which communication and support of peers and stakeholder
- Ability to apply diverse and inclusive behaviors (and willful awareness) when communicating and supporting your peers and stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate obstacles, adjust priorities and develop proactive solutions, drive for results through execution, customer focus, and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a self-directed and disciplined fashion with a broad spectrum of collaboration from different teams
- Must be able to work in a virtual work-environment and consistently demonstrate self-starter behaviors and characteristics
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding established goals on a consistent basis
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical specifications, problems and concepts.
- Travel may be required; both internationally and domestically
Accountability, Integrity and Respect
Communication (verbal and written) Skills
Global Project and Program Management
Process Design and Optimization
Business Analysis and Evaluation
Integration - strategic partnerships
Dealing with ambiguity
Problem Solving & Drive for Results
Organizational Agility, Cross Team Collaboration, Global considerations
Education and Experience
- College or University degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Six Sigma, SCRUM, PMP or related business certification desired (given preference); but not required.
- 5+ years relevant experience in Customer (Service) Support operations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.