Last updated 28 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
As a full-stack software developer on the product integrations team, you will work with Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build services, plugins, and add-ons, which help our customers interact with Atlassian products seamlessly irrespective of the environment they operate in. You will be expected to generate ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's products and solutions.
It's great, but not required for you to have knowledge of and/or experience with:
- Crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day.
- Running services in the cloud at scale by adhering to proven DevOps methodologies (CI/CD etc).
- Understanding how to capture behavioral analytics and use them to improve products
- Fluency in database technologies like NoSQL/PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience working with containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with front-end web frameworks (React, JQuery, Angular).
- Familiarity with agile development practices and methodologies.
- Engineering discipline to produce software with quality.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.