|Location:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Strategic Sourcing Manager, you are responsible for;
- Work with product management teams across in Americas and the other regions to understand customer demand and drive subsequent actions in our S&OP process
- Work with Product Management teams and customers to improve short, mid and long term forecast accuracy
- Understand and anticipate demand evolution considering technology and manufacturing process transitions within the product family
- Manage supply chain deliverables on all infotainment new programs in partnership with other ISC teams (from G1 to G6)
- Lead supplier capacity checks to secure supply considering demand forecast
- Secure supply chain partner ecosystem to support programs and secure supply
- Drive localization of supply at early design stages to optimize total cost
- Manage pre-production samples for all programs of the product line
- Secure supply chain readiness for launch (G3 – G5) (demand, supply base readiness, internal / cross regional coordination.
- Work with all functions to drive world-class lead-time, delivery and quality performances for the product line
- Align the product line to Business Unit and Corporate procurement strategies as it relates to key commodities: Resins / colorants, Molding, Stamping, Plating, Cables and Die casting (for current generation)
- Lead the inventory strategy for the product line to optimize delivery and financial performances
- Drive localization on existing production to optimize total cost (internal and outside vendors)
- Coordinate internal and supplier related escalations as they relate to supply chain for the product family
What your background should look like:
- At least 10 years of Supply Chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
- Graduate degree in business (i.e. MBA) is preferred
- Very good understanding of end-to-end new product development and introduction cycles
- Proven track record that demonstrates ability to achieve desired results
- Strong people & organizational leadership skills: Reliable; Change agent; People oriented; Approachable
This position is located at our Winsten-Salem, North Carolina site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more atwww.te.com and onLinkedIn, Facebook, WeChatandTwitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups