|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Cloud Marketing web team is looking for an experienced ecommerce manager to drive the web direct channel for the Teams product through the Microsoft.com website. This role is accountable for the end-to-end web sign up funnel customer experience and will collaborate very closely with business stakeholders to drive digital sales growth and ensure strategic execution of the mission and vision is successfully achieved. The ideal candidate must possess strong business acumen, communication, project management and teamwork skills and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven and high pressure environment.
The Web Marketing team has a vision to create engaging experiences that build trust by inspiring, educating, and supporting customers throughout their online experience. Our charter is to manage and continually optimize and test our worldwide web properties to drive engagement, product purchases, leads and trials. We are a fast-paced group with a focus on always advocating for our customers, getting things done, simplifying anything and everything, and having fun doing it. You will be in the middle of it all, helping to make decisions that impact customer experiences, acquisition funnels, and global web marketing sites.
- Drive web sign ups, and increase market share for the Teams product
- Manage web experience strategy and execution for Teams free sign ups (customers signing up for a free version of the Teams product)
- Shared ownership of the business targets for new free sign ups
- Develop actionable plan to continuously improve the in-market performance of site/program. Collaborate with product marketing and engineering to bring the plan to life.
- Track, analyze and report on site metrics, performance and customer data as part of ROB. Conducts weekly, monthly, quarterly business readouts to key stakeholders to ensure business, experience and operational goals are being tracked and met
- Act as Web lead, business stakeholder and customer champion in advocating for the web experience
- Identify experience gaps to understand customer satisfaction, motivation, etc and develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors
- Establish specific KPIs and ensure necessary reporting is in place to measure effectiveness and optimize results.
- Works closely with partners to ensure content is effective in driving intended behaviors
- Build and document a web brief that clearly outlines project objectives, scope, research inputs and plan of action
- Work directly with development and operations teams on build-out, prioritization of tickets, clarification of requirements, etc
- Use customer and market insights to develop hypotheses and create a test-and-learn plan for improving experiences and functionality across the Events web ecosystem. Optimize in-market experiences to meet customer's needs and channel KPIs through continual testing and adjusting based on customer feedback.
- Inform and influence colleagues and cross functional teams to successfully achieve goals
- Ensure customer and business data drives all plans, activities, decisions.
- Effectively analyzes data to make decisions, define new strategies, and deliver measurable results.
- Has mastered key aspects of business-driven web strategy for multiple audiences.
- 7+ years digital marketing and e-commerce experience.
- Experience using Adobe Analytics and Power BI to inform strategies is desired.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously amid ambiguity and in a highly collaborative organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with peers and across multiple business teams, with an ability to forge partnerships at all levels of Microsoft.
- Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter that uses data to strengthen the impact your role, and the role of Microsoft, has to people everywhere
- Demonstrated ability for strategic, outside the box thinking to solving problems
- Thrives in organizations that constantly adapts and evolves based on the customer and business needs
- Strives for excellence in everything we do
- Fosters an Inclusive work environment, open to taking and receiving feedback
- Work with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Outcome oriented, with an emphasis on creating “wow” experiences for our customers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.