|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Identity division is a customer focused organization with an emphasis on security, a great user experience and high reliability. If that sounds like the right environment for you, please join us! If you have experience working with high scale production services come and share your learnings; otherwise bring your passion and willingness to learn. We are hiring engineers who are passionate about building scalable, distributed, highly available, and secure cloud native services. Join our group and help develop services with an emphasis on resiliency and performance using agile engineering methodologies. We are a tight-knit community of engineers who work together every day to solve design, coding, troubleshooting and operational challenges. Our aim is to be the best and most successful identity service in the world.
- Work with the peers every day on solving highly complex design, coding, troubleshooting and operational challenges.
- Design and implement functionality in cloud services. This includes facilities for testing/QA as well as the mechanisms for continuously monitoring operational health.
- Create a positive impact through others by providing technical leadership by mentoring less experienced peers.
- Manage deliverables and communicate status using agile engineering methodologies.
- Help Microsoft in building something great that positively affects the lives of millions of people!
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Expertise in design, building and operating large scale distributed systems that can sustain rapid growth
- Technical leadership, experience in high performing, agile teams
- Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
- Expertise in any modern continuous delivery/deployment systems
- Expertise with Service Fabric, ARM, EV2, dSTS, dSMS Microsoft Cloud
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.