|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Customer Experience & Success’ worldwide team of reactive and proactive Support specialists live and work across 191 countries, supporting 46 different languages engaging in customer and partner interactions to drive digital transformation. The CE&S’ Support Finance Team acts as a sparring partner for Microsoft WW Support business, a multiple billion $ unit. The experiences span from digital transformation envision dialogs with customers, to delivery of services, customer support and engagement, customer lifecycle involvement driving to customer success. The team partners heavily with corporate leadership groups and with various field communities at a worldwide basis.
This role would be a great fit for an experienced finance professional willing to partner with key stakeholders as senior business and field leaders across Field and Corp, as well as other Finance stakeholders within Microsoft.
In this position, you will be our Finance Lead to drive impact using Analytics and Insights of our Support Delivery resources in our Microsoft Cloud Consumption. You will understand our Support Delivery metrics and our Consumption allocation resources and the effect it has in accelerating Cloud adoption and acceleration in our top Customers. You will partner with our Customer Success organization to help define optimal allocation to amplify the impact of our resources. You will connect our investment strategy forward, provide insights and recommendations to shape our strategy to accelerate our Cloud growth.
Your opportunity for Impact comprises some of the below possibilities:
- Drive support delivery strategies in a way that maximizes the impact of our Cloud Consumption with our Customer Success resources
- Define measures to identify productivity measures to optimize resource allocation choices in ways that accelerate our Cloud consumption.
- Influence support delivery strategies to create value to our customers by delivering Consumption-driven activities.
- Partner with CS&C Finance Managers in GSMO across the A14 to identify best Consumption practices and scale them across multiple Geographies
- Partner with various CSU Leaders to identify Support-led levers that can create positive impact in Cloud Consumption.
- Understand Return of Investment of our Delivery resources in our Consumption acceleration.
- Lead financial rhythms that help understand the performance of our Support Delivery business into our Cloud performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Science or related field AND 6+ years post-graduate financial analysis, accounting, controllership, or finance work experience OR 8+ year's of equivalent experience
- Experience working with a Professional Services or Supply Chain modelling will be highly preferred
- Advanced experience with all Microsoft Office Apps particularly in Excel
- Advanced experience in managing complex and dynamics financial modelling with multiple tiers of input and output will be preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills that can independently create robust and logical model with input from multiple sources. Demonstrate high efficiency in using Excel and other analytic tools to carry out financial analysis
- Passionate about tracing the Insight out of Data, comfortable working with large amount of data and complex excel model
- Proactive communication and collaboration skills that leads to influence and impact
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables with time pressure
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.