|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a high impact position where you can apply your program management and analytics skills to help drive business decision making for HR Legal? If you excel at working across multiple data sources and stakeholder groups to uncover new insights that will help drive growth – then this role is for you.
In this role you will partner with stakeholders within HR Legal and across CELA, HR, Finance and IT to identify business trends and uncover new insights and opportunities for HR Legal processes, services and trainings. Through thoughtful data analysis, you will work to solve critical and complex business problems through understanding our clients. You will bring strong analysis and program management skills
Successful candidates will have strong analysis and program management skills and be comfortable working with data, operating at a fast pace, navigating ambiguity, and collaborating across teams and functional boundaries. Candidates should be curious, creative, and have a bias for action. This role requires strong business acumen and an ability to communicate with clarity to stakeholders at all levels.
- Partner across HR Legal teams to analyze business performance to identify and communicate new tooling solutions, insights and strategic recommendations.
- Plan, facilitate, and communicate project scoping, execution, issue tracking, customer adoptions and change management for new tooling solutions and reporting/analytics opportunities.
- Assess and communicate out project progress across stakeholders, and redefine workflows to ensure project timelines are met and quality ensured.
- Partner with HR Legal, HR, Finance and IT teams to build new analytical models and tools, and leverage new techniques and tools that allow us to gain operational insights and connect different data sources and dimensions to understand business performance.
- Drive a data and insights culture within the org by being a data SME and helping to increase insights and data fluency within the org.
- 5+ years of experience with program management, and data analytics and insights to solve business problems.
- Experience program managing complex solutions and tooling to improve business processes, and analyzing programs to distill data into actionable insights.
- Working knowledge of Excel and data visualization tools.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft solutions including SharePoint, Flow and Forms.
- Excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to operate and influence in a large matrixed organization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a diverse set of business and technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record of navigating ambiguity and leading complex projects from start to finish.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.