|Job Type:||Full Time|
Interestedin building and operatinginnovative container services for developers? Want to design products that push the boundaries of serverless technology? Azure Container Instances(ACI)was the first serverless containerofferingin publiccloud. Now we are looking for a PM manager to own the vision,strategy, and product execution fortheAzure Container Instancesteam. The software and services you deliver willempower developers across the globe to deliver cloud native applications on serverless infrastructure in an open and portable way.
As a PMin charge ofagenerally availableAzure service, you will be responsible for interfacing with internal and external customers,drivingthe product roadmapand feature backlog,anddelivering on a set of businesstargets including revenue growth and margin improvements. To accomplish these goals as a manager, you must cultivate and nurture a team of PMs that is inclusive andhighperforming.
- Define and communicatethevision and strategy for theAzure Container Instancesproduct family
- Managea team of PMs responsible for landing featuresand working with customers
- Prioritize the engineering roadmap in accordance with engineering resource allocation
- Orchestratesoftware releases and rollouts across Azure’s global datacenter footprint
- Deliver real-time telemetry covering consumption, performance, COGS, QoS, and more
- Help coordinate incidentresponseon outages and service degradation
- 5+ years building and operating large-scale distributed systems
- MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience managing software teams on the PM or software engineering side
- Familiarity withopen sourcetechnology likeContainerD, Kubernetes, and Envoy
- Passionfordelivering state-of-the-art products to internal customers
If you are interested in a leadership position that pushes the boundaries ofserverless computingin public cloud, join us as a Principal PM ManagerforAzureContainer Instances!
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.