|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Transformation Operations PM
Do you thrive when you pioneer & scale new initiatives? Does intrapreneurship speak to you—driving an entrepreneurial agenda inside an established organization? Are you passionate about helping large organizations seize the moment to define the next normal and emerge back stronger? If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading. The role is part of the Customer Transformation effort inside of FastTrack, an organization that sits at the intersection of engineering, marketing, and the field to help customers accelerate time to value in their investments. The FastTrack organization is evolving its remit to include scenarios that support the customers’ transformational agenda and propel growth for Microsoft.
The Transformation Operations PM will be a steward of a transformational scenario that helps customers with modern engagement tools designed to keep everyone informed, connected and inspired to bring their best to work every day. This includes the tech enablement, adoption and usage of existing capabilities in the collaboration and productivity family. It also includes subsequent product value that will further enhance the employee experience, and support Microsoft’s license and revenue targets.
- Partner with FastTrack teams to define and own metric execution strategy, fiscal year target setting, blueprint design, and demonstrate ROI for the organization.
- Understand and advise on resource capacity for daily operations, budget and capacity planning.
- Drive accountability with community of Modern Work Architects (MWAs) and delivery teams for operational and transformational excellence, data quality, consistent playbook execution, and insights creation using FastTrack tools.
- Define working relationship across field roles to optimize the impact of the MWAs in delivering transformational impact with the scenario.
- Report progress on a regular basis with FastTrack leadership, program and engineering teams.
- Execute regular, scheduled rhythm of connection to collect and triage customer and product insights.
- Serve as escalation point and orchestrate an efficient escalation management system to continuously optimize cross-functional execution.
- Orchestrate cross-group collaboration between FastTrack, field, engineering and product marketing group.
- Serve as coach/player in select customer engagements, to develop and validate a mutually defined vision with the customer and drive reference wins as early as Q3.
- Act as trusted advisor to v-team forging the Customer Transformation journey within FastTrack, recommending strategic shifts and evaluating options despite ambiguity.
- Customer obsession—see the potential through the eyes of the customer and their needs for improving their business outcomes.
- Self-driven and comfortable with startup environment, with history of demonstrated business impact through influence and direct leadership, and a track record of getting things done collaboratively.
- Track record of pursuing an innovative agenda with program design recruiting others to support the vision and sustaining focus on the goal.
- Proven ability to define multi-year account or programmatic plans that define roles, accountabilities and milestones to achieve breakthrough revenue growth objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, built on data-driven business insights.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while creating clarity to drive positive business impact.
- 10+ years of strategic sales leadership experience, with a history of setting bold business goals with the customer and earning support of a customer’s senior leaders for transformational bets.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Certification in a leading solution selling methodology.
- Track record of leadership in account management.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.