|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems and want to be part of the team that manages, operates, and delivers security and quality improvements to all the devices in the Windows ecosystem? If the answer is yes, then this could be your next career move!
Our charter is to be the catalyst in achieving our Windows as a Service goal by delivering seamless update experiences to all our Windows Customers (Enterprise, Mission Critical systems, Home, Mobile and other connected devices like HoloLens & Windows IoT).
We are looking for a developer who can join our successful team and help us accelerate the transformation of our update services through the shift to be modern, scalable and cloud-based. You will also participate in the engineering evolution of our traditional update systems and processes.
This is an amazing opportunity and your work will help us expand our capabilities across the growing portfolio of Microsoft Products!
- Contribute to all phases (design, prototype, implement, test) of our modern, scalable, cloud-based update creation service.
- Understand and drive requirements, creating complete design specifications.
- Utilize next generation, cutting edge technologies such as Azure Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Cosmos DB, to build reliable, highly available, and scalable solutions.
- Working across teams, integrating with partner teams and their systems in a highly dynamic environment
- Debug and investigate live-site issues to ensure proper availability and delivery of updates.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, or
- 3+ year of development experience using C#
- Strong software engineering skills in C# across all phases of software development lifecycle
- Ability to understand unfamiliar code bases, and debug server-side, multi-threaded, and highly scalable applications
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and collaborations skills.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience delivering large-scale services and architectures in Azure
- Experience with Azure technologies (Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Azure Storage)
- Additional languages such as Perl, Scripting/PowerShell
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.