|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a highly analytical and strategic thinker looking for broad business management opportunities? If so, the US One Commercial Partner Business Excellence team (US OCP BE) team could be the place for you! The US OCP BE team has responsibility for leading business intelligence, sales operations, rhythm of business and planning activities with stakeholders across US OCP - in the largest Microsoft global subsidiary. We are looking for a seasoned individual to fill a Business Excellence Operations Program role focused on the centralized function of Business Excellence, Project Management and Change Management across the OCP Business Excellence team.
This is not a sales role. It is a critical business role that: looks left-to-right across Microsoft’s Partner sales team, translating business insights into business models that accelerate business outcomes and Customer/Partner satisfaction, modeling our coaching culture transformation and managing critical programs and processes.
- Responsible for operational business processes across the One Commercial Partner (OCP) and works in concert with the Finance, Business & Operations team and the rest of the OCP Sales Excellence team to provide and consolidate insights across the business and solve problems and to help the One Commercial Partner team in achieving their business goals.
- Drive the OCP accountabilities and supports suitable planning, execution, performance tracking, compliance and where necessary initiate remediation efforts with the teams to achieve the OCP scorecard goals.
- Drive and project manage the OCP Planning processes. Participate in the Area Team driving the fiscal year preparation and growth initiatives, representing OCP goals, needs and influence final decision making.
- Carry centralized & process management support as applicable for account assignment, quota, pipeline/opportunity management, account planning, Co-Sell engines, and Common RoB.
- Partner with OCP Business Excellence peers to look left-to-right across OCP to ensure consistency on approach.
- Have a learner mindset to see what can scale across business units
- Identify risks, remove roadblocks and drive utilization of partner-centric tools and processes.
- Ensure delivery of standardized, scalable sales operations programs for the Partner Segment Team.
- Deliver standardized, scalable sales reporting using standardized tools to support visibility & understanding for MBRs (Organization Units and OCP), scorecard, pipeline/opportunity/success engagements, Capacity & Enablement, Co-Sell engine events, Partner/Field Integration reporting
- Lead by example by evangelizing simplicity and utilizing standard tools set.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset by developing and maintaining elite operational skills and business knowledge to improve internal adoption of MSX-I/OCP Insights, AppSource and other OCP Tools.
- Use community relationships and orchestration to solve complex business problems and drive unique solutions for US OCP.
- Lead project management efforts for high profile projects across sales excellence, ensuring that stakeholders are engaged and their feedback captured, requirements are prioritized, scope is defined, landing is planned, and change management process is identified.
- Instill project management and change management discipline throughout the US OCP Business Excellence
- Identify, document, and follow-up on issues, and help drive to closure to ensure overall productivity of the US OCP
- Monitor business processes and land change management where necessary to improve process efficiency across the business management community.
- Lead regular Executive Communication on progress/status on projects to drive awareness and clear any blockers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5a+ years’ experience project managing large projects and programs.
- Ability to operate at senior levels of the company with utmost executive maturity, develop key processes and procedures that facilitate management of the business, and build successful relationships with key stakeholders to drive results.
- Demonstrated project/program management skills and experience with formal project management and process improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrated capability to influence partners and internal stakeholders at varying levels to support project priorities without direct authority.
- Ability to turn business requirements into an actionable plan supported by quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- A deep understanding of change management.
- Ability to synthesize complex processes and simplify them.
- Strong collaborative skills with a growth mindset.
- The ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, with minimal supervision.
- Strong process and organizational skills, and the ability to think strategically.
- Proven experience in strategic sales planning.
- Proven experience in coaching to numbers.
- Strong business analysis skills in a business transformation setting.
A background with the following is preferred:
- Creativity in solving problems and generating innovative solutions working across organizational boundaries to build alignment.
- Superior organizational skills, and the ability to work against aggressive timelines.
- Expert in building project plans, schedules, action items and driving complex projects and virtual teams.
- Ability to see the details of the project while retaining focus on the larger context.
- Well-honed written, verbal and creative communication skills, including ability to translate insight into content, create slide and written presentations, create overall communication plans.
- 7+ years’ experience project managing large projects and programs.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.