|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft CE&S Digital Experiences team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Program Manager to be part of our digital transformation.
Our team envisions and drives cross-cloud, digital connected customer experiences across multiple stages of the customer life cycle (use, consume, support), and the broader portfolio of customer-facing technologies for Customer Experience, Customer Success, and Customer Support.
Our focus is on the Microsoft Services Hub, with a goal of “Empowering Every Commercial Support Customer to Achieve More through Digital Services Experiences.” The Services Hub team designs, develops and operates the online support services for Microsoft Unified & Premier Support. See our Microsoft Services Hub site at https://serviceshub.microsoft.com
We are looking for a Digital Experience Program Manager to bring the best experiences to our Enterprise Customers around the globe. As a Digital Experience Program Manager, you will help us envision and develop digital customer experiences across capabilities and customer personas.
Accountable for envisioning and designing customer-facing digital experiences with a focus on Customer Success Account Management, and a goal of increasing connection, productivity, usage, and satisfaction for customers and their support-aligned Account Managers and Customer Engineers.
- Partner with business planners, architects, support teams, and account teams to understand, analyze, and design digital delivery experiences to enable strong and consistent collaboration between customers and support teams.
- Ensure that engineering teams deliver the expected value to the customer and business objectives to Microsoft.
- Apply a strategic understanding of the timing and rationale for prioritization choices for solutions and capabilities.
- Engage with business units and work closely with upstream and downstream stakeholders to ensure we deliver connected customer experiences.
- Proactively research evolving customer experience trends with an emphasis on advanced and seek out new opportunities to advance Customer Experience & Success goals.
- Overcome obstacles by resolving issues across team and organization boundaries; identify and resolve issues with a strong emphasis on building a great culture.
- Engage with customers and stakeholders to share and showcase Services Hub and other capabilities in Microsoft’s technology portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a related discipline, or equivalent software, technology, or business-related experience.
- 7 or more years’ experience in program management for an information technology, product team, or customer experience team shipping software or services, or equivalent related experience.
- Excellent program management or customer experience skills, including ability to define, prioritize, and drive execution of v1 programs.
- Experience with designing or shipping product releases, from inception through release and live site support.
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of successful launches on time and within budget.
- Passion for customer-focused communications with experience across multiple personas
- Passionate about Technology, keeping abreast of Industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills to build positive culture across groups and regions including ability to impact and influence without authority.
- Demonstrated passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Effective in complex and ambiguous situations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.