|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join our team and make the world better for developers of all backgrounds!
We are building the Developer Relations dream team in Microsoft engineering. Our global team is passionate about making the world amazing for developers of all backgrounds. We're excited to support and contribute to open-source platforms, tools, and processes. We’re spreading awareness of Microsoft Cloud, including Microsoft Azure, Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365, and enabling developers to do what they love; write, code, and learn. This is the heart and soul of reinventing Microsoft’s relationship with developers. Sound exciting? This is your opportunity to join and be a key part of our mission! Learn more here: aka.ms/meettheteam
Your primary responsibility will be focused on Cloud Advocacy for Fusion Dev Teams—meaning teams of devs who are Code-First Devs, Citizen Devs and IT Devs who work together to solve business problems.
This will fall into 4 categories of work:
- Creating technical content that uses 2 or more of Microsoft’s cloud offerings: Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Azure, .NET and Dynamics 365.
- Amplifying this content across existing channels (MS Learn, Docs, YouTube) as well as new channels that we might not even know about yet.
- Bring feedback from Fusion Dev Teams in the world back to the product teams and ensure these concerns are addressed.
- Highlighting stories of customers who are doing exceptional work in their communities and businesses.
Because this is a position that creates content for code-first devs and spans across Azure and .NET, it’s REQURIED that you:
- Have at least 5 years of hands-on coding experience in an object-oriented language such as C++, C, Java or C#
- You have experience with engaging directly with customers.
- You should be comfortable on stage and on camera because there is LOTS of presentation work to be done.
- You should be comfortable writing technical documentation because there is a lot of contributing to written content.
It would be a plus if you have experience with Azure, .NET or both.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.