|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Windows Cross-Platform Currency (CPC) team is responsible for keeping Windows devices up-to-date and secure every day by creating experiences that engage hundreds of millions of users, and driveupdateand upgrade customer satisfaction.
We’re looking for a strong Program Manager with a track record of excellence inproduct planning,cross-team collaboration,teamleadership,anddelivering resultsto helpbuild the best Windows Update experience.Thiscustomer-obsessedrolecombinesadeepunderstanding ofourcustomerneeds, business priorities,andtechnical capabilitiestokeephundreds of millions ofWindowsusersworld-wideprotected and productive.Ourdiverseteam is responsible forcoreWindows Updateend-userexperiences, includingupdatesettings, notifications,andworkflow orchestration.Nowisyour chance tojoin us tocreatethebest Windows Update experience!
Candidatewill be responsible for:
- Drivingcritical Windows Update scenarios, includingdevelopingroadmaps,andengineeringrequirements.
- Influencingourcross-teamupdatestrategy to improve customer satisfaction.
- Directly gathering feedback from customers,partners, and stakeholdersand synthesizingtheresults.
- Collaboratingacross boundaries with engineering,data,research,partner-teams,marketing, design, content,compliance, support, and beyond.
- Definingfeaturespecifications and leading anengineeringcrew throughthedevelopment cycles,shipping,andmeasuring impact.
- Bachelor’sormaster’sdegree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math,Science,or other technical fields.
- 5+ years of program management experience and shipping products.Proven track-record for delivering features across multiple time horizons.
- Excellent documentation, communication,collaboration,and presentation skills.
- Technical acumen andabilityto dive deep to understand technical capabilities,assessdependencies, as part of architecting a solution.
- Experience inusingdata,experimentation,KPIs, andKey Resultstomeasure results and inform businessand productdecisions.
- Adept atadjustingstyles between being in-the-code with engineers all the way up to strategy reviews with Corporate Vice Presidents.
Passion for customer experiences and ability to balance business and customer needs across the diverse Windows ecosystem with over a billion devices.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.