|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a software engineer looking for a challenge and ready to make a significant user impact across Microsoft's Web Experiences (WebXT)?
Are you passionate about delighting users through web experiences?
Are you interested in delighting the hundreds of millions of users on Bing, MSN, MicrosoftNews, Ad Center, or even on Windows, and drive daily users' habits?
Are you interested in driving sustainable monetization through Bing's ~$10B monetization engine and learning all online advertising aspects?
How about working in a fun and fast-paced environment where engineers are empowered to innovate?
If so, please consider joining Microsoft WebXT in our journey to drive growth, engagement, and revenue through innovative experiences on Bing.com, MSN.com, Microsoftnews.com, Ads.microsoft.com and tackling opportunities on Windows, Edge, mobile, and Xbox. There are several positions open, and some may be a perfect fit for you!
As a team, we're passionate about what we do and hope to find a new member who joins us in this excitement. There are lots of opportunities for growth and impact.
- Designing, develop, experiment, and ship UX/API features that directly impact key business metrics and 500M+ users, leveraging top-notch technology.
- Contribute to rigorous engineering processes to ensure service quality, predictable delivery of new capabilities, continuously improving metrics, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Create scalable solutions that can be applied to solving multiple scenarios across different partners and customer topologies.
- Work with partner teams such as Edge, Office, Windows, and others to deliver coordinated value and services.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related engineering field.
- Experience with front-end programming frameworks such as reactJS, angular, or web components.
- Experience working on large-scale projects, web applications, or online advertising systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solid understanding of the entire software development lifecycle.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate between diverse remote teams.
- Fast-learner passionate about solving complex and interesting problems.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment workflows and tools.
- Excellent understanding of testing methodologies and practices.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and working across multiple teams.
- Ability to independently manage and complete several tasks at once.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Virtual Interview Day in February 2021. All positions are located in Bellevue, WA.Position specifics, including hiring team and position details, will be determined during the interview process. The job description should make clear the job responsibilities and required qualifications.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.