|Location:||Washington, District of Columbia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Microsoft Federal delivers a single unified organization centered around our customer: All critical customer functions are brought under the same organizational umbrella. Bringing together the breadth and depth in our space with a razor sharp focus on serving the U.S. Government. Our federal customers’ expectations of how to contract, interact, and partner with us are changing, and they need to evolve at the pace of the private sector. Launching a nimble, empowered organization with comprehensive resources allows us to work hand in hand with our customers to accelerate their technology innovation, whether through R&D or through direct contracting.
Microsoft Federal serves the U.S. Government (USG), allowing Microsoft to support the growing government business. The organization supports the capabilities and requirements to service USG through direct sales, contracting, and billing with the USG. Microsoft Federal entity will meet obligations of manage contracts with the USG through six business teams and three enablement teams.
We are committed to empowering our teams, building upon our strategic investments, and delivering the technology to achieve federal missions. As our federal customers pursue their work, from defending the nation, to serving its citizens in challenging times, they look to Microsoft to help them innovate, and they expect end-to-end engagement tailored to their needs.
Microsoft has been committed to and continues to heavily invest in supporting our Federal Government. Microsoft Federal offers our full spectrum of products and services, including hardware, software, online products, and consulting and services.
Join us and be one who helps to empower the US government! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact.
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a greater customer experience.
As an Account Delivery Executive (ADE), you will be the strategic partner for both the account team and the customer to deliver and support digital transformation solutions. As Microsoft's business evolves from selling and building individual products to becoming the strategic digital transformation platform and partner of choice, you will lead Microsoft Consulting Services teams in the delivery of those solutions and be a key part of our customer's success.
The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall customer experience of Services accounts by identifying customer needs and managing the delivery services to exceed their expectations. The Account Delivery Executive manages a team of delivery resources and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the Acount Delivery Executive teams with Sales, Operations and Resource Management roles to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, partners, our employees and our business.
- Partner with Commercial Enterprise and Services sellers to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan
- Take actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction (CoS) and quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE)
- Present to executives with impact and influence
- Demonstrate leadership in escalations and turnaround situations
- Accepts differences in culture and is aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures
Sales and Business Development
- Understand industry trends and identify opportunities in your accounts
- Leverage accounts' existing relationships to identify consulting opportunities
- Develop and align the business development strategy with the accounts’ Commercial Enterprise and Services Sellers
- Partner with sellers to ensure investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities
- Lead and enable team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance and drive innovation
- Create a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged and supported
- Ensure healthy engagements and account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin
- Manage changes and take corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success
- Envision and evangelize the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer strategy
- Develop and sustain cross-team relationships between Delivery and Support
- Lead by example the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials
- Communicate Microsoft vision, drive account strategy and commitments
- Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement
- Mentor other roles
- Qualified individuals will have 8-10 years of related experience
- Bachelors and MBA preferred
Someone with the following skills and experience would be a great candidate for an Account Delivery Executive (ADE) at Microsoft :
- Executive/Business engagement skills
- Account Portfolio Management
- Building Customer/Partner relationships
- Industry expertise
- Years Experience: 8+ primarily in a client-facing role
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Citizenship Verification:
This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Cloud Screening: Candidates must be able to successfully complete and pass a Microsoft Cloud background screening. Required Cloud Screenings will be administered on a recurring bi-annual basis.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.