|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
The WORK180 Story
After spending ten years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Five years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
Inspired by our story? Read about our mission.
Here is why we need you..
Reporting to the Director of Sales this role is integral to our success locally. The primary responsibility of the role is to drive new business and meet revenue targets for your local region.
Here’s what you will do..
- Use your solutions-focused sales experience to drive positive sales outcomes in your region and globally.
- Prospect, identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with potential and current customers
- Represent WORK180 at external events and use your strong networking skills to identify prospective customers
- Use your in-depth knowledge of our products, our growth and value proposition to drive sales
- Contribute to the achievement of team OKR’s to execute growth strategy and drive annual operating plans for the business unit & team
This is what you will look like..
- Demonstrated success in achieving strong prospect pipelines including high conversion rates
- Strong stakeholder management
- Comfortable engaging members of the C-suite
- Proven track record in B2B sales including business development and hunting opportunities
- New business ‘Hunter Mentality’
Why work for us?
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust - we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from Damian and Katie.
WORK180 also offer
- Competitive salary and uncapped commissions
- Full salary 9 day fortnight for all full-time team members
- Remote & fully flexible working environment
- A great team and a culture of continuous improvement and development
About working at WORK180
We're a 100% remote company, but we're still a tight-knit team!
Working remotely has many unique benefits and challenges, and you'll have the flexibility and support to find what works for you.
Some of the ways we stay connected
- Company conferences - this year, we held our first-ever global virtual conference.
- Regular state-based catchups. Coworking, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks. - If COVID restrictions permit
- Introductions to people in different teams to help them catch up in person or remotely. (We use a Slack plugin called Donut to help facilitate this).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to hear more about this role