|Location:||Little Rock, Arkansas|
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Broad mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance abilities.
- High Voltage / Low Voltage experience.
- Capable of electrical repair and maintenance with minimal supervision – hands on exposure to working on power generation products.
- Apprentice Certified Power Generation/ Electrical Technician (Preferred)
- Must be legally eligible to drive and have a clear driver abstract.
At Cummins, we are committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity under the Employment Equity Act, and we strive to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.