|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Marketing Technology and Campaign Operations team!
In this role, you will serve as the go to operational counterpart to our Lifecycle, Strategic, and Regional Marketing Teams. You will be the driver and subject matter expert for all ABM technology infrastructure at Okta that supports lead scoring, 3rd party and 1st party data signals, strategic integrated marketing programs, and much more. An ideal candidate for this role is someone who understands how to take ABM to the next level and who has an inherent ability to problem solve and build scalable solutions for the Okta of the future.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage/support key ABM initiatives and technology advancements for the DemandGen org
- Assist in helping to roll out new technologies and processes to support the overall global initiatives for the Strategic and Regional Marketing teams
- Manage the day to day operations of some of our key marketing technologies
- Partner with our Business Systems/IT SCRUM team to build scalable solutions within SFDC and 3rd party systems
- Help to bridge the gap between Ops and the Business with clear documentation and regulatory communication
- Work closely with our Lifecycle Marketing and Campaign Operations team to ensure we are building scalable global solutions
- Coach and assist other team members; this role will have mentorship aspects
- Collaborate with our counterpart Martech folks (Digital/Web) to align our processes and workstreams
- Be a team player that is hungry for knowledge and excited to make a difference
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Marketing; Masters is a plus
- 3-5 years of Marketing Operations or relevant Marketing Technology experience
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) or 3-5 years of detailed Marketo experience
- SFDC administrative expert
- History of rolling out ABM/Marketing technologies
- Strong technical understanding of system integrations and processes across Martech stacks and overall Demand Gen technology
- Strong knowledge of lead scoring and attribution models at scale
- Experience working with Demand Generation leadership on highly impactful cross functional projects
- Effective oral presentation and written communication skills
- Analytically driven with Excel expertise; SQL/Tableau skills is a plus
- And the most important; humble and enthusiastic about progressing yourself and the team together
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.