|Location:||Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world. At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
The Technology for Social Impact Team is chartered with the mission of bringing the power of technology to every non-profit and humanitarian organization to accelerate Social Good. This organization will bring together our donation and grants programs, industry solutions, commercial sales efforts and partner ecosystems to empower non-profits globally to address the world’s most pressing needs. Profits generated from this business will be reapplied to scaling operations and investments for Microsoft’s public good investments. This is a dynamic and fast-growing business focused on helping organizations on the front line of change to do their best work to create inclusive and enduring positive impact throughout our communities.
Corporate Software Sales Executive: At the core, our Business Applications Specialists are sales hunters that work alongside our customers to help improve their businesses with our Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Solutions. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful candidate engages new customers through prospecting, qualifying, leading, orchestrating and closing opportunities that produce transformative business outcomes. The Specialist works with the broader Microsoft team and with our prioritized partners to identify new opportunities in the territory to build and drive the opportunities to closure.
As the Global Specialist – Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement – (Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions), you will be the solution sales specialist within our Corporate sales organization working with our Not-for-Profit customers to empower them to achieve more for societal benefit. The specialist is a seller who requires a solid understanding of CRM and possibly ERP Enterprise Software Solutions. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment, drive customer satisfaction and help them achieve their humanitarian mission.
Find out more about Technology for Social Impact Team at: https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2019/09/03/small-and-medium-sized-nonprofits-now-have-the-tools-to-bridge-their-own-digital-divides/ & https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/nonprofits
The reinvention of business processes represents a significant bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in cloud services. The mission of Business Applications is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive innovation with new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
- Secure strategic new business wins for Microsoft: Business Applications workloads in territory and maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Partner resources to present Microsoft’s Not for Profit value propositions that align to customer’s business objectives, IT and societal objectives.
- Develop and maintain a Territory Plan with your stakeholders that demonstrates knowledge of your territory, prioritizes investments in time and effort, and leverages your virtual team to exceed the goals and objectives of the business.
- Work with the co-sell prioritized partners for the focus workloads and industries for your territory to jointly drive the sales cycle.
- Maintain a healthy balanced and predictable pipeline: Continually assess the pipeline for any deal that will not produce the high-yield result anticipated. Set up and manage a regular rhythm for pipeline reviews with key members of the sales team. Prepare and deliver accurate forecast and pipeline reports. Develop Strategic Opportunity Sales Plans for `must-win’ deals.
- Discover, assess, evaluate, and challenge strategic customer objectives by translating them into digital transformation opportunities that leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM).
- Address key change scenarios with quantifiable business value outcomes and justification.
- Be a disciplined operator by maintaining a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and in accurate stages. Leverage marketing, inside sales, partners, and your relationship network to build pipeline.
- Own and deliver on revenue targets for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform for your territory/accounts.
- Contribute to the development of Microsoft’s World Class Sales Organization: Be committed to learning the customer’s business and your professional growth. Develop a working knowledge of Microsoft’s transformation and leverage all training resources.
- New cloud customer acquisition revenue.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform revenue for solution areas in a targeted sales territory.
- New customer adds and associated revenue.
- Uncover, engage, and close large cloud opportunities in corporate segment sales territory for Business Applications/Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, while articulating the Microsoft Value Proposition for our entire cloud strategy.
- 5+ years of experience of technology related sales or business development experience, particularly cloud computing and management.
- Solution software-as-a-service sales for CRM, Power Apps, and Power BI or similar industry / business applications.
- Senior level pursuit experience in selling CRM business applications with a strong track record of prospecting, new account development, territory building, business forecasting and quota performance.
- Ability to solution sells C-Level and across both IT and business units as a trusted advisor.
Excellent Communicator: Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience in business value sales and creating compelling business value outcome backed proposals, negotiate terms, and contracts with successful close.
- Developing demand and prospecting for business processes digital transformation opportunities in Corporate accounts.
- Driving and leading sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
- Carrying, meeting and exceeding sales quotas by driving and closing business applications deals.
Assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios, and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead virtual v-teams through influence.
- This role will be based out of Las Colinas, TX or Fargo, ND campus locations only.
- 10 years sales experience.
- Proven solution envisioning skills.
- 4-year degree preferred. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field desired.
- Deep knowledge of business solutions, specifically CRM Suites including Sales.
- Automation/Customer Service/Field Service/Case Management and how they translate into business impact.
- Strong time management skills - able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Problem solver and ability to work in fast-changing environment and manage ambiguity.
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings - including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of competitors and related ecosystem.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.