Last updated 26 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Over 50 million people use Trello for a million different things — from running their book club to managing their sales pipeline and much more. We’re looking for a developer to help us make Trello a better, mobile-first experience. Mobile-first for us is much more than a buzzword — we’re rethinking core things about Trello and what it should be on mobile. We’ve taken on big problems, like seamless offline support, so if you get excited by seemingly impossible problems, we should talk!
More About You:
- Work directly with product managers, designers and developers to refine and ship features to Trello users.
- Understand performance, scalability, and software development best practices, and implement them in the code you write.
- Contribute to a highly popular and well-rated Android application.
On Day One, We’ll Expect You to Have:
- 2+ years’ experience in mobile development, with at least one year working with Android.
- A passion for mobile and you’ve worked on mobile apps that are in the Play Store.
- Strong communication skills, and an instinct for solving problems over being right
- An eye for design and user experience. You love delighting users with details.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.