|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Channel team is a diverse team that works with almost every TE business unit to grow revenues, increase market share and strengthen relationships with approximately 500 distributors around the world. Today, revenues generated from distribution sales represent about 15 percent of total TE sales. Our team consists of nearly 600 sales, pricing, marketing and customer care professionals who, along with their colleagues throughout TE, focus on providing Extraordinary Customer Experiences.
The Branch Account Manager is responsible for effectively growing TE sales and Market Share through the assigned branch offices and in the assigned market, by account management of the local distributors at the POS level. Strong and positive communication with the distributors through digital platforms in order to successfully train and support them so they can effectively sell the TE product. The job is to effectively negotiate with the relevant BU reporting customer needs and requirements. Efficiently manage branch execution of the distributor's branch account plan including managing all market business reviews and driving engagement and accountability.
- Develop and execute customer strategic account growth plans in line with our strategy and product roadmap. Ensure profitable revenue growth and account penetration.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders (executive level relationships and key decision makers) at the customer through a sales methodology, value proposition and Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE)
- Secure wins by ensuring innovation (VOC), value-added propositions, early customer engagement and influencing customer touch points. Maintain Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE) through entire sales cycle.
- Utilize influencing skills through relationship management, strong communication, and synthesize information in a coherent and impactful way utilizing digital platforms.
- Prepare materials for virtual opportunity ID sessions and branch reviews including, analyze data/research specific to customer, and review alternative solutions.
- Deep understanding of markets, market share, competitive landscape, opportunities/challenges, technologies, and trends.
Meet targets on the following KPI’s:
- POS at assigned branches
- Share at assigned branches
- Conversion of opportunities
- Opportunity Identification Sessions (OIDs)
- Opportunity defect rate
What your background should look like:
- Planning and Organization skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Results oriented
- Ethics and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales – direct or distribution
- Experience with Microsoft 360 and Salesforce
- Distribution Sales experience
- Product or electronics industry experience helpful
- Located in Northeast Region of US preferred
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.