|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you’re an experienced and driven Product Manager who thrives on building high value data products at cloud scale, Okta wants you! This is a highly strategic, deeply technical and incredibly customer-focused role. You’ll be responsible for crafting and delivering on Okta’s data story from end to end including internal/external customer value conception, creation and realization.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you’re a strong product leader with a technical “big data” background, and fine tuned business acumen who possesses a strong ability to work across organizations. You’re equally motivated by building and aligning Okta behind your 3 year vision as you are solving nearterm current customer pain points with your engineers. You also love working collaboratively with designers, researchers, engineers and architects, inspiring them to deliver the most customer and market value from our efforts.
Why join the team
- You’ll thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery and innovation
- You and your cohorts will take pride in delivering both platform and end to end solutions that customers genuinely love
- You’ll be a catalyst for change by reimagining and building a critical platform component from the ground up
- You’ll enjoy succeeding at a company that prides itself on transparency and the free flow of information to enable employees to always do their best work
- You’ll be the driving force for truly innovative solutions that make a massive difference to our customers.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Product Management experience delivering high scale cloud services targeted for enterprise customers
- Experience delivering data products or solutions involving stream-processing, batch-processing and event pipeline management
- Demonstrated business results from products or features you have shipped
- Technical experience that allows you to influence investment decisions and technical design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working closely with enterprise customers to understand their challenges - and creating a multi-year roadmap to address their future needs
- 5+ years of industry experience, 3+ years of product management or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related engineering discipline.
- Experience with cloud scale data products (e.g. Snowflake, Kinesis, EventBridge, Elastic, etc)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies used by your engineering teams
- Advanced degree (Masters or higher) in a technical or business field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.