|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Key Account Manager position responsible for promoting TE products and solutions to strategic customers within TE Medical business unit. This position is responsible for executing on a strategic account plan for profitable growth by leveraging the full TE portfolio of products, services, and core competencies. This is a leadership position that requires strength in coordinating a sales and engineering support team to ensure a strong partnership is maintained.
The Key Account Manager will report to the Global Account Manager with secondary reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. The Account Manager will closely work together with the Global Account team and multiple global design & manufacturing sites. This position operates out of our Minneapolis/Twin Cities MN.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the primary interface between the customer and TE Connectivity.
- Drive sales growth through maximization of resources and execution of market segment strategies.
- Work closely with customer’s engineering teams to develop engineered solutions utilizing TE's existing product portfolio and development capabilities.
- Work closely with customer’s procurement teams to negotiate local and global opportunities.
- Ensure program timing is met by fully understanding customer requirements, due dates etc. and managing internal actions to ensure timelines are met.
- Develop and implement strategies for the assigned accounts to ensure maximum revenue and profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the customer to position TE as a strategic partner to the customer.
- Effectively communicate with all other team members locally and across regions to promote the business needs of the customer.
- Maintain a high level of awareness in regard to industry trends and competitive activity within the Medical Device market.
- Document program activity via SalesForce.com and other relevant systems.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Engineering.
- 5+ years sales or directly related experience in the Medical Industry.
- Experience in a business development role supporting engineer design services, OEM manufacturing or other manufacturing component services in the medical device space preferred.
- Selling minimally invasive medical technologies / products including coronary, endovascular catheter, electrophysiology and structural hear related products is a distinct advantage.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven skills in developing/implementing strategies in support of market segments, customers and products consistent with the overall business plan.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally and to influence without direct authority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and computer skills (i.e. Power Point, Excel, Word). SalesForce.com knowledge a plus.
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required (up to 25%).
- Established network of customer contacts within large medical OEM’s is beneficial.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more atwww.te.com and onLinkedIn, Facebook, WeChatandTwitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups