|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster, and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire, and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
As part of the Content and Sites team, you will build a platform for managing marketing content and sites to empower Marketers at Microsoft to achieve more.
We are looking for a Program Manager to build commerce-enabled websites that empower marketers to create world-class experiences for Microsoft customers. As a member of the Marketing Automation team, you will drive innovation and transformation across the MarTech ecosystem at Microsoft. You will have an opportunity to directly drive impact in these areas and work with key internal business partners and product organizations across Microsoft.
Our PM teams have expansive charters and are mapped to mission-based teams focused on deep thought leadership and amazing execution. The Marketing Automation mission is to reinvent & modernize our end to end marketing platform to enable marketers to create best-in-world omni-channel customer journeys and experiences that are holistically orchestrated and influence customers to select, grow with, and love Microsoft.
You’ll be expected to collaborate and drive efforts across multiple engineering managers and organizations; success will be through developing breakthrough ideas from start to finish with measurable and positive impact. In addition, as a PM you’ll need to have both excellent management & people skills paired with technical depth & passion.
- Play integral role in driving implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) by gaining alignment on approach for migrating commerce and marketing sites.
- Drive future strategy to support continued innovation and transformation in Microsoft’s marketing ecosystem.
- Collaborate with marketing business stakeholders to ensure alignment for lighting up Website Experiences in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics and other marketing technology.
- Execute on driving key initiatives for Website Experiences by collaborating with PMs, engineers, MCB business groups, and business stakeholders.
- Conduct a detailed assessment of existing processes and generate proposal for workflow and process improvement.
- Manage critical project risks, issues, dependencies, and scope change. Report out on status of initiatives to broader audiences. Track progress toward milestones.
- Develop and maintain relevant metrics that align with business priorities.
- Keep abreast on digital marketing trends, marketing technology, and best practices in the industry.
- 3+ years of industry experience in Program Management, Product owner, or related disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or equivalent technology.
- 2+ years working with content management systems, digital marketing, integration of commerce services, website management, and website migration.
- Proven track record of going technically deep and quickly ramping up on new technologies.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments.
- Stellar cross-group communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to use data + critical/analytical thinking to influence & drive decisions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.