|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced leader with a desire to lead a talented delivery organization? Microsoft Services is looking for a passionate and purposeful leader to join our Global Account Management & Delivery Leadership team. The Customer Success Account Management Lead (CSAM-M2), previously known as a Services Practice Leader (SPL) is responsible for leading the US West service delivery organization and driving exceptional customer experiences, strong business outcomes, and successfully delivering digital transformation programs that change the way Microsoft and our customers do business.
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
This unique role is ultimately responsible for the overall performance of the service delivery organization for customers in the West US. The role is highly collaborative, working with customers and Microsoft teams to create exceptional experiences and business value in our Global Account Management & Delivery Team. As the leader of your organization, you will be expected to create clarity in a complex organizational environment, generate energy through a bias towards action, deliver results from a performance and scorecard standpoint.
- Business Ownership: The role is accountable for the overall performance of the organization, with customers across the US West territory. They play a critical role in aligning Microsoft strategy with customer expectations and ensuring high quality engagements. This includes developing long term customer relationships, growing cloud consumption, establishing the necessary planning to drive growth and profitability within your practice, accelerate the adoption of advanced support models and solutions and promoting Microsoft Services strategy.
- Management: Customer Success Account Management Leads must be exceptional at building organizational capability, stewarding talent management and succession, and building diverse and inclusive teams. They bring deep understanding of situational leadership and know how to coach managers and get the best out of each person. Their management style is to approach their team with empathy and humility and to model strong teamwork and collaboration. SPL’s execute impeccably at all the basics and ensure that they create a culture of management excellence across their teams.
- Leadership: Customer Success Account Management Leads embody the growth mindset – they thrive on challenge, learn from setbacks, and build on the ideas and inspiration of others. The Customer Success Account Management Lead will exemplify a strong orchestration capability and fantastic at dealing with complexity and ambiguity. The role must clearly articulate the Microsoft Services mission, goals, and strategies to all audiences and help them understand how they play a part in our customers success. Demonstration of sound judgement in tough commercial and personnel situations is a must. The Customer Success Account Management Lead will exhibit strong stakeholder management and will impactfully engage within their leadership community to meet business goals and drive change.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Must have a proven record of delivering the full life cycle of services (strategy, consulting, support) from pre-sales through delivery in organizations of similar size and complexity.
- History of leading senior delivery leaders with strong people management skills, preferable in Multi sub areas or Global teams.
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and demonstrate effectiveness in client management.
- Background in solving large and complex customer issues successfully by collaborating with senior leaders (customer and internal stakeholders)
- Deep understanding of delivery skills, methods, and tools.
Location: The main hubs for this team are Las Colinas (3 teams) & Bellevue (3 teams) and two distributed teams covering Partner, Tech For Social Impact customers and Internal support contracts.
Travel: Visiting customers, teams and LT events will take up to 50% travel depending on the location of the successful candidate. (Pending pandemic restrictions being lifted).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.