|Job Type:||Full Time|
Finance Manager – Customer Advocacy
Global Financial Services (GFS) support the digital transformation journey of Microsoft’s customers, partners & vendors by providing competitive credit and payment solutions to support revenue growth while managing credit risk. We are a compliance first organization with customer obsession and deal economics focus. We support $120B in trade receivables and $11B in payment solutions per year in global markets.
The GFS – Customer Advocacy team is looking for a Finance Manager to manage the collection portfolio. If you have a passion for driving customer experience, delivering results and cross-group collaboration this is a role for you.
- Portfolio Ownership– Overall Collection accountability of providing support, direction, and leadership for portfolio of trade AR and financing receivables
- Business Process Excellence– Drive continuous process efficiency, reduce cycle time, and ensure 100% compliance. Proactively seek to leverage technology to automate and build in compliant process
- Customer Relationship Management– within the designated portfolio, understand customer needs and modus operandi, drive and support customer satisfaction initiatives, address customer and stakeholder queries/escalations, and represent Microsoft positively
- Partnership– This role has a significant partnership component. The role will partner with the internal GFS teams like Deals, Execution and Field Support, Credit, Readiness, Infrastructure and if required engage with Sales Team, Finance, Sales Excellence, Operations, Tax, Legal, and Treasury
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration – Participate in projects and drive engagement with peers in Global Financial Services org
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or related field is desirable
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience within Microsoft, or another large multinational corporate
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, including the ability to comfortably communicate with senior management at Microsoft
- High-level of integrity, self-confidence, demonstrated change management and support for a diverse and inclusive culture
- Must demonstrate ability to influence others with empathy while under pressure to deliver compliant time-based outcomes to key stakeholders and customers
- Motivated self-starter that can clearly identify and articulate customer value through technology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
In this role, you can never be successful on your own. You need to be passionate about working with others, helping others and learning from others. This applies whether they are your colleagues in the team, in other Microsoft teams or in our Business Process Outsourcing teams, which are vital for our success. You will need to subscribe to the principles of inclusion and to value and enjoy working in diverse teams.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.