|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you want to play a leadership role in the world’s fastest growing cloud business, this is your chance, to join Microsoft Azure. Are you looking to leverage your strategic talent and unleash your full potential as a communications pro? Come join an amazing analyst relations team and represent our Microsoft Azure business! Microsoft has been recognized as a leader in the cloud, and we are looking for someone to join the Azure Analyst Relations team.
As our Analyst Relations Manager for Microsoft Azure, you have a passion for technology, cloud services and application development, believe in our broader company mission and have the ability to positively influence perceptions. You love driving strategy, building relationships, collaborating with partners across the company and appreciate the power of a team. You are optimistic, willing to try new approaches, have the desire to learn and the resilience to press on. As an individual contributor with visibility, you will have opportunity for growth by partnering with groups from across Microsoft.
- Strategically engage with analysts to bring customer insights to Microsoft products and go-to-market approaches.
- Successfully manage key research instruments such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves, as well as analyst articles, blogs and social content.
- Think beyond product capability; collaborate across teams and integrate customer success to help educate and influence analysts’ understanding and perceptions of our solutions.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or information technology.
- 5+ years of technical communications, AR, sales, and/or marketing experience
- 5+ years of hands-on technology experience as a power user, tech hobbyist, IT or developer capacity, or demonstrated capacity to get hands-on with technology and learn quickly.
- 2+ years of experience in written communications such as press releases, journalistic pieces, marketing materials, or technical content.
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Excellent communications, writing and project management skills
- Broad marketing and or technology program management experience preferred
- Experience in the security and compliance industry is a plus!
- Candidates should have a proven track record of cross-group collaboration, the ability to influence executives, corporate and field teams, business maturity and grace under pressure.
- Passionate, results-driven and organized approach, with an attention to detail. A self-starter—with the ability to work independently and in ambiguous and changing environments—who can create and deliver strategic plans, including an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively driving to measurable results.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.