|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
As Client Executive – OEM Partnerships in the Global Sales Acceleration Team, you will be responsible for developing and growing our revenue through a global and strategic technology partnership.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for managing the ongoing relationship for our largest OEM partner, as informed by Poly business strategy
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of current and future technology and services offerings created by the OEM partner and Poly
- Owns the plan to align business and GTM strategies between the OEM and Poly
- Responsible for creating and executing revenue/sales plans as a valued partner and advisor on behalf of Poly with the OEM
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets and growing our business together
- Responsible for ensuring alignment between the two companies in forecasting, manufacturing and delivery of product
We’d love to hear from you if:
- BA/BS and 10+ successful years driving sales and business development initiatives
- 5+ years Global business experience
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop relationships, leverage resources and communicate the Poly value proposition to customers and partners.
- Ability to assist with the rollout of products and programs
- Experience in coordinating customer events to effectively drive sales revenue
- Ability to grow mindshare with strategic global alliance partners
- Vision and confidence to do things differently to provide value to our teams and partners
- Persistent, committed and passionate about continuous improvement and driving results
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 30-40% to customer, partner and partner locations.
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!