Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
You have an opportunity to join Atlassian at an exciting time in our history as one of the fastest growing software companies in the world!
Atlassian is looking for an experienced Program Manager to join the IT Strategy & Planning team! The team is at the center of the IT organization focusing on crafting, standardizing, and managing the processes & frameworks that make up the Business of IT. Areas of focus include Quarterly Business Reviews, Portfolio Management, Financial Management, Fiscal Year Planning, and Workforce Strategy.
Where you’ll make an impact:
This will be a highly visible role working w/teams and leaders across IT. You will be leading key operational and transformational programs focused on implementing common frameworks across IT & new technology solutions to enable consistent portfolio, financial, and workforce management as well as partnering with the Atlassian on Atlassian team on providing feedback regarding IT’s use of Atlassian solutions to the product teams.
You will also work closely with members across the team in different geo’s and be involved with driving the Quarterly Business Reviews, Portfolio Management, Financial Management, Fiscal Year Planning, Organizational Communication. There could be potential for travel to our different locations to help drive teamwork.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Proven experience in a Strategy & Business Operations type of role.
- Proven experience delivering complex programs using Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Passionate about working with a cross-functional, geographically distributed team to deliver common business outcomes
- 10+ years experience projects, working with IT projects or development teams
- 5+ years working directly with C level management and/or leading senior level steering committees
- Creative problem solver with a passion for developing innovative ways to run day to day operations.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Good eye for business & critical thinking ability.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze & summarize financial, portfolio, and workforce data into executive summaries.
- Power User experience with analytics & presentation tools such as Google Sheets, Slides, Excel, Powerpoint.
It would be great, but not required if you have:
- Previous portfolio management experience using (Jira or similar solutions)
- Previous finance experience
- Previous IT service costing or IT TCO experience (Apptio or similar solutions)
- Previous organizational communication experience (i.e. Town Halls, Offsite Planning, Brown Bags)
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.