|Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Production Supervisor, you are responsible for;
This position is for 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Ensure a safe workplace by conducting safety training, demonstrating and monitoring safe work practices, investigating and correcting unsafe conditions in a timely manner, and preventing unsafe or unhealthy conditions and hazards.
- Works across all 5 shifts coordinating injection molding production activities among supervisors, ensuring standard and efficient processes are followed.
- Oversees Molding production operations for an assigned shift, using documented planning methods and making logical decisions when there are unforeseen changes in demand or capacity.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, monitoring work, providing communication, feedback and ongoing support, performance reviews, career development, discipline, addressing complaints and resolving issues in accordance with applicable laws and/or company policy. Monitors and ensures a positive work environment for employees.
- Directs production activities in accordance with production schedules and established priorities, ensuring maximum utilization of assigned resources, machines, personnel, and materials.
- Ensures production variances associated with materials scrap and usage are maintained at established goals for the assigned shift.
- Follows engineering specifications for process parameters, making process adjustments to bring product into specification, when necessary.
- Evaluates and suggests alternative production methods for continuous improvement.
- Recommends design and development of tooling and equipment, i.e., fixtures, material handling equipment, production gages and inspection devices as required for new and existing production.
- Holds regular meetings with production leads and operators to facilitate production requirements, consistency and teamwork.
What your background should look like:
- 2 year degree or higher in a technical or engineering curriculum preferred
- Supervisory experience in a production work environment.
- Injection molding experience strongly preferred
- IATF 16959 experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
This position is located at our Winston-Salem, North Carolina site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more atwww.te.com and onLinkedIn, Facebook, WeChatandTwitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups