|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of the team that enables the entire Azure organization to facilitate lightning-fast resolution of customer pain points? Are you passionate about cloud computing, distributed systems and obsessed with customer experience? Do you want to play a significant role in the design of mission critical set of features for Azure? If so, we want you! As Azure continues its rapid expansion, the focus for our team is to build real-time, scalable, extensible services and user experiences to provide guidance and support during downtimes.
Our team owns building plug-n-play UX Platform and Services to empower every Azure service provider to light up customized diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities that lead to efficient diagnosis and resolution of customer issues. This mission requires a highly scalable, reliable, and constantly evolving infrastructure. Our frontend is written in Angular/React and we leverage Azure components including but not limited to Azure web services, Service Fabric, Cosmos DB, EventHub, Service Bus, and Azure Functions.
This position is for someone who is passionate about online services, cloud computing, and user experience, loves to work in an agile development team that iterates fast towards an ideal solution, loves new technological challenges, excels at solving them and is passionate about making better software and continuously improving the development process.
- Take our platform to the next level to provide developer simplicity and improve troubleshooting and diagnosing customer issues.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to the software engineering team in architecture, design, and development.
- You must work closely with many partner teams to understand and manage requirements and resolve conflicts.
- Coach team members and help them improve their technical skills.
- Partner with the Engineering Manager and Product Manager to define the roadmap for your feature areas.
- Drive and partake in Engineering fundamental initiatives like CI/CD, monitoring, and accessibility.
- 3+ years of development experience in C# or OO-language
- Full stack development experience with a strong focus on web-based frontend development
- Proficiency in web technology stacks, UI patterns, React, Angular.
- Expertise in middle tier/backend technologies such as .NET, relational and/or non-relational (NoSQL) databases, web services and RESTful concepts
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP.)
- Strong knowledge of front end and back end design patterns, distributed systems, and application development practices. Proven track record of developing & managing software services at scale.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, collaboration and communication skills.\Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & working independently.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive design experience and fluency in design patterns, with attention to security, performance, reliability, scalability, and developer experience.
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Solve problems by leading with deep passion, obsession, and empathy for customers.
- The ability to learn quickly, openness to experimentation and employ new techniques, building a culture of innovation.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.