|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to work on large scale websites building a compelling user experience and the frameworks behind the experiences? Are you passionate about modern and responsive web development and using experimentation and analytics to light up those scenarios?
The Business Applications Group Web team is a small and agile team responsible for the web sites to support the services and products of all the BAG offerings. These web sites are the front door for new and existing customers to learn, sign-up, interact with respective product communities, view documentation, and monitor the status of the services.
As a software engineer on this team you will be responsible for designing, coding, and owning software and services to enable high performant, delightful web sites and applications. You will be working on the latest technologies on modern web and cloud. You will be engineering solutions for an automated environment for CICD, automation tooling and telemetry insights across our web sites. You will be working in a collaborative and fun environment with peers across disciplines including PMs, designers, and developers
- Ability to think end-to-end from the UX to backend to provide the most optimal solutions
- Architect, design and develop secure, scalable, and resilient solutions
- Work closely with the design and PM teams, able to collaborate across disciplines
- Mentoring other developers on the team. Participate and drive code and design reviews
- Help the team in making decisions on adopting the appropriate technical stack
- 2+ years in web development
- Experience with Azure technologies / platform
- Experience with C#, .Net
- Experience with Web frameworks, tools, and methodologies
- Experience with accessibility standards for web applications
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.