|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements. They provide timely and accurate input on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the strategic sourcing team. They also monitor cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
Responsible for developing and maintaining production schedules from the marketing forecast to meet customer requirements while utilizing resources cost-effectively.
- Developing and maintaining production schedules from the marketing forecast to meet customer requirements.
- Utilizes resources cost-effectively
- Keep a valid plan in MRP
- Work with Procurement for material availability.
- Load and review work center detail on weekly basis.
- Keep factory workload level loaded
- Release shop orders on scheduled release dates
- Communicate ship schedules to Customer Service Advocates.
- Ship customer orders on time.
- Monitor weekly customer shipments.
- Create material strategies as needed.
- Analyze inventory levels of semi finished and finished goods.
- Provide input to management regarding long term material issues that could impact corporate decisions.
- Maintenance of the item master in MRP environment.
- Maintenance of shop orders.
What your background should look like:
- Three or more years of materials or inventory management experience.
- Basic understanding of MRP, SAP, Bills of Materials and Routings
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- The ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- BS or BA Degree
- APICS Certification desired.
- Skilled in Excel and Word.
- Access experience a plus.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile material issues.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups