|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
This is a weekend 24 hour shift. Friday and Saturday 7am-7pm.
What your background should look like:
- Drive quality and productivity improvement
- Conduct onsite quality assessments and drive closure of findings
- Implement TE quality strategies, procedures and initiatives
- Organize containment activities and/or production monitoring on a need-to-support basis.
- Ensure timely implementation of permanent corrective actions and resolution
- Ensure the process is running parts according to drawing specification.
- Ensure that Production personnel is following quality procedures and instructions
- Clear understanding of quality applied to manufacturing process.
- Judgment and basic problem-solving skills to accomplish tasks.
- Manufacturing process Audits and IATF 16949 and/or ISO 9001 Audits skills.
- Ability to understand FMEA’s, Control Plan, PPAP.
- Familiar with First Article approval.
- Strong team player with ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Associate Degree in Technical discipline, or vocational degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing quality (automotive a plus)
- Demonstrated ability and skills to support initiatives and quality management tools
- Demonstrated self-starter and able to work independently to execute strategies and meet goals.
- Experience with the following processes is preferred:
- Injection molding
- Component assembly
- MSA and Gaging Experience.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to understand technical drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of GD&T rules
- Trained Six Sigma Green Belt will be a plus.