Last updated 2 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Molding Teams operate assigned automated molding machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
What your background should look like:
- Machine setting
- Mold tool insert change and maintenance when required
- Write and modify machine programs
- Diagnose and rectify molding problems
- Ensure component quality
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Maintain and repair equipment where necessary and practical
- Arrange for machine repair and maintenance as required
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation