|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you are responsible for;
- Perform preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance on plant equipment
- Analyze, troubleshoot and repair equipment failures
- Discuss technical data with engineers, other maintenance technicians, and manufacturing personnel as required
- Work with engineering and other maintenance crew to modify and/or improve existing machinery to enhance its operation
- Fabricate and assemble parts into completed units, using jigs, fixtures, hand and power tools
- Help with rigging of equipment
- Operate forklifts, man-lifts, and other powered vehicles
- Generate schematics, drawings, and process
- Initiate purchase requests for parts and supplies
What your background should look like:
- Completion of a recognized machinist apprenticeship program or a minimum of 3-5 years of verifiable experience as a skilled machinist
- AA Degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience
- Ability to read ladder logic and make changes to programs in PLC
- Ability to interpret blueprints, sketches, models or other visual aids
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
This position is located at our Tullahoma, TN site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more atwww.te.com and onLinkedIn, Facebook, WeChatandTwitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups