|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Office Growth team is expanding and hiring. We are dedicated to ensuring one of the world’s largest software franchises becomes even more widely loved and adopted. We build experiences and services that enable users to effortlessly acquire and activate Office on Windows and other platforms; that nurture the user’s relationship with the Microsoft 365 subscription at key onboarding and engagement moments; and provides seamless flows for the user to upgrade or renew their subscriptions. To accomplish this we build scalable Web services, service-delivered experiences that can be hosted in desktop clients, mobile clients and Web applications, portable cross-platform client code, and deterministic and ML-/AI-powered decision engines. While our focus of late has been growth in the Consumer segment, we are now expanding our scope to the Small and Medium Business (SMB) segment as well.
- Believe every team member is a leader who comes to work to accomplish great outcomes
- Obsess over durable and reusable technical designs and architecture.
- Invest in geo-scaled Web services and many client platforms, including Web, Windows, Mac and Mobile.
- Partner with many engineering and business teams across Microsoft
- Are passionate about designing and building compelling solutions to connect millions of users with the power of Microsoft 365
- Are ambitious about being analytical and data-informed, and learn by experimenting
- Are a thought leader and a change agent
- Are obsessed about great customer experiences and outcomes
- Believe technology can be a great enabler
- Are looking to be part of a diverse and inclusive team culture
- Have experience building scalable and proven Web services built on Azure, AWS, and/or GCP
- Have 7+ years of industry experience in software design and development
- Preferably, have demonstrable experience in driving key architectural decisions, designs and implementation of large-scale services or experiences
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.