|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Irving, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Service & Support
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
The FastTrack Center (FTC) team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy FastTrack Engineers to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering technical onboarding support services for the next version of FastTrack. The FastTrack Engineer (FE) role is responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding and migrating customers, including proactive guidance and remediation assistance. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for customers larger than 150 seats.
As the FE for this business you will drive the technical execution and provide automation improvements to maintain customer and partner satisfaction during the FastTrack ‘Deployment’ phase. You are responsible to deliver the customer onboarding experience and helping to drive adoption for Office 365 and EMS while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise Services consulting and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations and Office 365 and EMS business groups. The FE role will require developing strong and transparent working relationships with the aforementioned teams to deliver expected customer and business results.
- Handle highly complex, political, financial, executive level cases - as business demands
- Key collaboration point for advanced troubleshooting to unblock issues - including the use of code-level techniques
- Manage engagement with Product Engineering for Support-raised escalations
- Work alongside Serviceability and engineering teams as trusted advisor to improve incident resolution or service deficiency
- Drive process, tool, service delivery and solution improvements that enable effective troubleshooting and remediation (incl. Diagnostics)
- Provide ramp activities for junior engineers, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with one or more of the following products: Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite, Microsoft Intune, Azure AD Premium (AADP), Azure Rights Management, or 3rd party MDM (Mobile Device Management) technologies
A minimum of 2 years of Technical Consulting or Support experience (in a Tier 2 or 3 role) including a minimum of 1 year of experience working with Enterprise customers.
All candidates must have the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365 certification or complete within 6 months:
Exam 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
Exam 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
Current Exam 70-398: Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.