|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure App Service is Azure’s leading Platform as a Service (PaaS) enabling developers to quickly build, deploy and scale web apps. App Service supports a wide range of development frameworks, hosting workloads ranging from the largest enterprise customer applications to developers just getting started on their cloud journey. We are looking for an experienced individual to join the team and help drive customer adoption and feature designs addressing our most demanding workloads.
- Work with enterprise customers to understand real world requirements and translate those requirements into a combination of features and product guidance
- Reason through fuzzy and ill-defined problems, distill information into actionable requirements and plans, and drive final resolution of problems.
- Understand the competitive landscape of enterprise cloud offerings in the application developer space, and drive requirements and features to address these scenarios
- Regularly present on App Service and related Azure offerings through a variety of venues including Microsoft marketing channels and events, presentations, whitepapers, etc.. as well as direct customer engagements
- 6+ years of experience with web applications and back-end servers and services
- 4+ years of experience working with enterprise customers and solutions delivered at enterprise scale
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, technology, engineering, mathematics or similar, OR 4+ years equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of recent experience developing and deploying solutions on Azure App Service
- Working knowledge of virtual network design and integration, and experience integrating with network devices/services such as WAFs, NVAs, and cloud-scale load balancers is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Docker and delivering containerized applications is a plus
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.