|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Love thinking about how to apply the latest marketing and sales technologies to drive marketing results and revenue? Do you have the ability to roll up your sleeves and get down into the details? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help blaze a trail and make an impact? Want to help lead the marketing transformation at Microsoft?
The Cloud Marketing Global Demand Center team is looking for a highly talented Marketing Operations Business Program Manager (BPM) to help drive its marketing operations and reporting efforts across its portfolio of cloud products.
In this role, you’ll be the execution “glue” for an ace team of marketing professionals with a variety of skills (Marketing Technologists, Platform Specialists, Data Analysts, Field Operations specialists and others) to drive buyers to make the right choice for Microsoft. You’ll have the unique opportunity to be a thought leader at the intersection of marketing and technology to help take the Marketing Operations business to new heights of innovation and results.
You will be responsible for:
- Being a modern marketing technology leader! Understanding marketing technology opportunities and guiding the team to the implementation approaches to best suit ultimate business goals – meeting the buyer/customer where they are in their journey, no matter what property they are on (web, email, mobile, paid media, in-product).
- Driving the marketing automation campaign, onboarding, and operations lifecycle from campaign concept through global launch and continuous optimization of customer experiences.
- Engage with business stakeholders and Senior Leaders across teams to frame, structure and prioritize, and implement operational or strategic initiatives.
- Analyzing relevant data to assist in defining business requirements and prioritize features with the highest impact
- Running a virtual team with other marketing professionals (product marketers, campaign managers, technology partners, content creators, designers, marketing automation specialists, email builders, web, demand generation, analytics, and others) aligned to one or more campaigns in the portfolio to build, launch, measure, and optimize marketing to drive business results.
- Drive operation execution of campaign strategies across marketing functions including marketing automation, customer communications, and inside sales.
- Act as a partner and strategic advisor to the marketers to develop actionable insights and recommendations to improve overall campaign performance
- Establish baseline measurements to enable the identification, quantification, and ability to measure improvements in our operating model to reduce time, skill, and overall costs.
- Partnering deeply with other marketers to develop and understand the vision, define clear and measurable goals, and make key decisions regarding how to implement.
- Self-starter, ambitious, eager to dive in, and get work done!
- 5+ years’ experience working with diverse teams and managing projects with business context
- Hands-on experience in managing large and small programs in Agile and traditional project life cycles
- Ability to translate business context and needs into technical and operational requirements
- Prior experience is implementing optimizing processes using data related insights
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills
- High attention to detail and able to work within stringent deadlines
- Creative thinking and ability to design and optimize new processes and solutions
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, marketing or business
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.