|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Location: Anywhere in US - remote
As the eTail Sales and Marketing Analyst, Amazon, you will have be responsible for analyzing and consolidating sales in/sales out, inventory levels, sales run rates and marketing ROI; supporting the Account Manager and Ecommerce Director
What you’ll do:
- Monitor the sales and platforms daily to ensure constant sales and forward progress
- Evaluate marketing ROI and search trends and customer behavior
- Develop quarterly, weekly and daily reporting to understand business performance for upper management review and action
- Analyse weekly sales reporting and develop key tactical and strategic insights at an account level to ensure account growth
- Manage in stock and on hand supply for all account while working cross functionally with the procurement, planning team to ensure supply alongside demand forecasting
- Improve input metrics such as Rep OOS, Lost Buy Box, Lead Time, and Profitability
- Develop the knowledge to execute and facilitate the operations function for Amazon (Vendor and Seller) as well as new platforms (PO, Inbound, Outbound, Logistics)
- Manage the Demand Assessment process for each account to ensure proper forecasting of supply
New Product Launch Delivery
- Help develop sales forecasts for new products and setup these products across all platforms
- Assist in developing new product launch plans with a plan to execute pre-, during-, and post launch ramp of the new product to ensure successful sales ramp
- Manage customer review programs to be able to receive good star ratings and reviews on new product launches
- Review online product pages constantly and look for ways to improve the content and optimize
- Perform weekly and monthly audits of the online product catalog to ensure the best brand experience for the end consumer
- Monitor product reviews and star rating as well as Q&A weekly and address potential problem areas
Pricing & Promo
- Help setup promotions on key platforms and ensure proper stock before and after the event
- Monitor and manage channel pricing daily with an enforcement of the MAP policy if required
- Develop and manage relationships with Inventory and Logistics Managers if applicable
- Interface with cross functional departments, both internally and externally, as needed to support customer accounts and resolve any issues that may arise
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Understanding of the eTail industry or capability to learn
- Evidenced desire to continuously learn and improve knowledge and skill level
- Ability to coordinate and lead initiatives and people
- Comfortable supporting, collaborating and presenting to the most senior levels of leadership and demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Comfortable with ambiguity while motivated to reduce its impact on the business
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, highly-matrixed, rapidly changing environment
- Creative thinker with analytical ability that is self-motivated
- Ability to comprehensively understand data and process elements, sources and relationships
- Advanced Excel – Pivot Tables, Grouping, Data Validation, Vlookup and Basic Macros are essential
- Excel VBA or Tableau experience preferred
- BS or equivalent, Business, Operations, Supply Chain
- Sales, Process, Supply chain or Project focused background preferred
- Work experience in Advanced excel functions as part of a wider role is preferred
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Ready to help us power the many? Let’s go!