|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you excited to work on services that delight customers and help enable the next wave of software on edge devices? Come bring your enthusiasm and creativity to the Windows and Devices Connected Services Platform team.
The Windows and Devices Connected Services Platform team is responsible for a set of “backend” services that power edge devices running various operating systems including Windows and Mobile OSes. These services provide a diverse set of capabilities such as push notifications, cloud structured data and proximity or location calculations. We are looking for a talented PM to drive our roadmap and features. In this role, you will work closely with key partner teams across Microsoft to deliver end-to-end scenarios, ensuring a delightful customer experience that scales and performs well under load.
- Engage with customers to understand their scenarios and requirements
- Work with partner teams to design E2E scenarios that deliver a great customer experience at scale
- Work with your feature team to spec, design and test features for our edge device services
- Respond to on-going service issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years experience as a technical program manager
- Great problem solving, strategic thinking, and technical skills
- A solid grasp of Internet technologies and large scale web services
- Demonstrated ability to learn new areas quickly
- Excellent communications and cross team collaboration skills
- Strong project management experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To see all our team’s openings, search for #wdgjobs on our careers page.